Integration Architect – Translate needs to Integration Requirements
Certificates and Keys
- Generate Self-Signed Certificate
- Certificate signed by Salesforce to show that communications that say they are from your environment are from your environment
- Generate a Certificate Signed by a Certificate Authority
- CA-Signed certificate can be a more authoritative way to prove org data communications are generated from your org.
- Set Up a Mutual Authentication Certificate
- Require clients and servers to prove their identity to each other with a mutual authentication certificate
- Configure Your API Client to Use Mutual Authentication
- Enforce SSL or TLS mutual authentication
- Manage Master Encryption Keys
- Encrypted fields are encrypted with a master encryption key. This is is automatically assigned when you select fields to encrypt
Configure Remote Site Settings
- 80: This port only accepts HTTP connections.
- 443: This port only accepts HTTPS connections.
- 1024–65535 (inclusive): These ports accept HTTP or HTTPS connections.